The Boston Celtics dominated this game early until mid-way through the 3rd quarter but the Oklahoma City Thunder calmly inched their way back into the game and eventual took the lead late in the 4th quarter. Oklahoma City was definitely the favorites with all of their experience as the summer league is concerned and they certainly showed it late in the game
Oliver Lafayette, BOS
- The best player on the floor, Lafayette controlled the game tempo and set the bar for defensive intensity. He also shot the ball well and just had a very nice overall game.
Luke Harangody, BOS
- Surprisingly shot extremely well, even from 3 point range. He did not create his own shot but certainly hit the open ones. Great offensive game but otherwise he didn't stand out.
Rodney Green, BOS
- Came of the bench to play PG even though he played SG in college. Looked for his shot more than he looked to dish but still was effective. He finished off his drive well using his large body (for a PG) to ward off defenders
Eric Maynor, OKC
- Played solid yet unspectacular with 0 assists in the 1st half. Hit some shots but didn't play well defensively. Overall not his best game but certainly not his worse.
James Harden, OKC
- Started off slow but hit his free throws throughout the game. Played well defensively and came on strong at the end of the game with a key buckets and defensive plays.
B.J. Mullens, OKC
- The best big on the floor. He rebounded well on both ends of the floor. On the offensive end he lived at the foul line and converted his chances. Brought the team back into the game with his great offensive effort.
Agree? Disagree? Lemme know!