Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Season Finale of "For the Love of LeBron"

Tuesday this week, the announcement that LeBron James would be revealing his anticipated decision of where he will be playing next on a 1 hour special on ESPN this Thursday. Wow. That was pretty much my reaction.

I don't know about the rest of you fanatics, but I am continually amazed at the new heights of "King James" and his narcissism. I mean, a 1 HOUR special? Seems pretty ridiculous for a seemly quick announcement. What happened to a simple press conference? I can just imagine an NBA lottery-like set up with every team's representatives labeled with the percentage of landing the prized free agent. But seriously, this ESPN special really irritates me and makes me lose respect for the NBA as a whole.

Agree? Disagree? Lemme know!

- JR

No comments: